a journal of sorts for the roomates of jebus man.

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Rainy weekend

Yesterday I ran in the Haney to Harrison relay with a team from Luke's work. I ran a 13km leg and it took me an hour and 20 minutes. I'm sore today. :) Last night some friends came over and we played a big 6-person game of Settlers, I won. Luke went out to drive our friends home and a few of them went to Richmond for some late night Chinese food. I don't even remember waking up when he got home. I was pretty tired. :) He's still sleeping now, at 12:55pm and doesn't seem to have any intention of getting up soon.

Today I'm meeting my group from my marketing class at UBC at 2 to discuss our project and then we are going to Gubby's for dad's birthday dinner. I didn't go to yoga this morning like I usually do on Sundays. I slept in and it was great.

I'm going to start making save-the-date cards for the wedding soon. That will be fun to do. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home