getting older
We went to see Collateral last night. It was pretty good... Tom Cruise is handsome with grey hair and grey stubble. There were parts in the movie that didn't seem necessary and the dialogue at the beginning wasn't realistic, but the movie was still good and I enjoyed it.
My grandpa is sick right now. He has cancer and was just moved to the hospital today so he can get some nutrients into his body because he is having trouble eating and is getting weaker. I still have all four of my grandparents and I think you end up taking for granted that they will always be there. I have so many good memories and it is hard to express how important I feel their roles in my life have been. I guess it is all part of life though and as sad as it is, we couldn't feel the joy of love without the pain of grief and sadness. I love you Gubby, Granpa, Granny and Grandad! :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home