a journal of sorts for the roomates of jebus man.

Sunday, November 14, 2004

mmm toast

I just had 3 pieces of toast for breakfast. One piece had raspberry jam that Gubby made, one piece had blackberry peach jam that Carrie made and the last piece had honey and cinnamon... comfort food. :)

We got back from 3 nights at the Saltspring Spa yesterday. It was fantastic. On our way home we made a detour on Pender Island and looked at some properties... they were very nice. When we walked off the ferry in Tsawwassen, we picked up the car and just as we started driving we noticed a hitch-hiker. As we hitched rides 3 times in our journey to and from the spa, we decided to pick the guy up. Turns out he and his wife just moved to Pender in May and he gave us a thorough overview of the islands and what the communities are like. Seems like Pender is growing most into a young family island and away from a retirement island. People that are fed up with the bustle of Saltspring's tourism are heading to Pender. We had a great conversation with this guy and exchanged information before we dropped him off.

I went to yoga this morning and now this afternoon I have a marketing assignment to work on.

Luke got his ibook yesterday when we got home. I guess it arrived while mom and dad were staying here. I think Jebus had a good time with them, but he was very happy when we walked in the door yesterday evening. :) He is sitting on the couch next to me, on top of all the documents we got from the real estate agent on Pender. I'm going to go rub my face in his belly fur. aaahh. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home