a journal of sorts for the roomates of jebus man.

Friday, January 14, 2005

Sick day

I stayed home from work today. I haven't been feeling great all week. I've had a sore throat and a couple canker sores that hurt... just feeling tired and low. So I took a sick day. I slept in, did a bunch of laundry and a few loads of dishes. I got a haircut too. I took a picture but here is the problem... the battery on the digital camera is dead and I can't find the charger. So I took the picture with my regular camera and now I have to wait until I take 25 pictures (which could be up to a year) to get it developed! Oh well.

We are going to Baker on Sunday. I'm really looking forward to it. I just checked the forecast and they are expecting 6 inches of new powder for then. Yay! First time out for the year! We are going to mini ski, it's so much fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home