update...
Today was a beautiful day. I rode my bike to work.. it's pretty cold out at 6:15 in the morning. Work is going well, the days go quickly. I really like the people I work with, everyone is really nice to talk to. Being home at 2:30 is so nice. I keep surprising Jebus when I walk in the door. He loves having the afternoon on the patio too. Loranda and Sean came to visit today, it was nice. Then Luke and I had lasagna for dinner.
I'm getting really excited to go to Hawaii. I'm really excited for the honeymoon too, we're going to some really neat places. It will be so much fun. :) I think most people are set now with their flights. We just need to work on accommodations for our friends. We'll probably do that in the next month or so.
I went to a class at the gym yesterday. It was really good, however, I haven't been to the gym since last summer and my legs are so stiff and sore today. That's ok. I think I'll try and go to the same class next week. I've been running a lot and practicing yoga, but it's good to mix it up a bit. I've lost about 5 lbs so far... Yay Hawaii! Bedtime now, think of me at 5:30am when you roll over and go back to sleep. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home