a journal of sorts for the roomates of jebus man.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Ladies night

Tonight is the first (hopefully of many) ladies craft night - or stitch n' bitch. There are a few girls coming over tonight to work on whatever crafty project they have going at the moment. I'm going to show a couple of them how to knit and then I think I'll work on my Halloween costume. I just got home from Fabricland, which is way the hell out over on Marine Drive, just east of the Knight St bridge. I'm not going to say yet what I'm going to be... I'll put up a picture when the costume is done though.

This week has been busy so far and won't let up until Thursday evening. Yesterday I went to Safeway to get some much needed groceries only to find out once everything was unloaded at the register that they don't deliver past 5pm (it was 5:10). So they held the stuff overnight and I'm waiting for it to be delivered now. Finally real food! We've been eating out a lot lately and don't even have anything tasty to snack on (unless you can come up with something creative involving mayonnaise, sundried tomato tortillas and lemon juice. In the freezer we have pasta sauce, ice cubes, blackberries and ice cream maker containers. Pretty sad.

Tomorrow right after work I have a dentist appointment and from there I'll head straight to my chiro appointment. On Thursday I have a doctor's appointment and then I'm done.

Our weekend is already filling up too. Friday night we are double-booked... Games night at Kimb and Greg's and a Halloween party at Lando's. We've got another Halloween party on Saturday night and then it'll be Monday again already. We should have a province-wide vote to introduce a 4-day work week. Three day weekends would be soo much better.

I got the stupid flu shot yesterday and ever since my arm has been aching. Now I have a headache and my bones and joints are aching as well. This is nearly as bad as the flu! I got the shot for 2 reasons.
1. I get excema on my hands whenever I get the flu so to avoid getting excema (which is way way way worse than getting the flu) I have to avoid getting the flu.
2. I got to enter a draw for some neat prizes like an iPod and a digital camera.

Groceries come quick! I'm hungry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home