I know, I'm sorry
I am not good at maintaining a journal. Months can go by. And then there is so much that has happened it's impossible to know where to start. Oh well.
I think today is going to be one of the last sunny days. I rode my bike to work just because I could and it was very nice. There were no clouds at 7am this morning and I watched the sunrise from the lab.
Planted a whole bunch of bulbs in the garden today... cleaned stuff up for winter. It was fun! Luke got home around 5:30 and came out too. Jebus likes it when we are out there with him.
Tackling the Grind again tomorrow! 58 minutes is now the time to beat (for me)... I think it'll be a wet climb if the forecast is right. We live in Vancouver right?? Love the rain!!


1 Comments:
No Google Office Today
Quote "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to ...
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my children's vitamins related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.
6:27 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home