Update
I registered for the Serious Foodie Pastry course today at the Northwest Culinary Academy of Vancouver! I'm still on the waitlist for the Serious Foodie course, but they offer it again in May so if I don't get in I can always do it later. The pastry course starts at the beginning of March and runs 2 times per week for 4 weeks. Yay!
I came home early from work yesterday because I wasn't feeling well. I went to bed at 1 and slept solid till 5. I had weird dreams though about Gubby and I woke up with wet eyes and a wet pillow. Can you cry in your sleep?? I went to bed last night at 10 and had no trouble sleeping - I actually slept better than I have in a while so I must have needed the rest. I wake up a lot at night and it really wrecks my sleep. Last night I woke up only once and I felt so much better this morning!
Plan for tonight: yoga with Catherine at 6:15, then home at 8:30 to finish the dijon chicken stew that's simmering on the stove right now and making my apartment smell so good. :) Yum yum! Luke has juggling at 7 - our times are weird on Tuesdays and we don't end up seeing eachother much. :( Oh well. Maybe we can have a late dinner together - if I can hold out! This stew smells damn good! Have I said that already?? :)
I hear Catherine knocking! Later!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home