a journal of sorts for the roomates of jebus man.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

I got caught

Finally, after weeks of being around sick people I've been caught by the sick bug. Both friends and coworkers have been battling something for the past little while, at least 2 people a day at work have been sick. Now it's my turn. After last night's alternating chills and sweats and after waking up this morning with a pounding headache and all over body aches I called in sick. Now I'm on the couch trying to decide what to do with the day. Seems like such a waste to sit here and do nothing, but I don't have the energy to get up and do anything productive. We'll see what happens. I wonder how many episodes of The Shopping Bags I have recorded....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear it got you too ;)

11:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home