a journal of sorts for the roomates of jebus man.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Bored

I wanted to show the world how handsome Jebus is, so when I read that Jen put Sasha up on Dogster, and Gill commented about Catster, I had to try it. Check out Jebus' profile!

**So I kind of wish I hadn't just signed Jebus up... I've gotten 2 emails, each wanting to add about a dozen cats to Jebus' friends list. That's kind of retarded. It's been less than 10 minutes! Who are these people?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha told ya.

2:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah, it's been kindof crazy on the dog side too. Truth be told, I'll probably take Sasha off in a few days when I get sick of it all, but for now it's alleviating some of the boredom.

2:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home