the sun is shining through the tree
The tree on our small patio has all it's leaves back. When we moved in in August the tree was totally green and it made our living room very private. Then in the fall the leaves dropped and it made it much brighter in here for the dark winter. Now though, the leaves are back and they make neat patterns on the floors and walls when the sun shines through like it is right now. It's very nice.
I just got home for a run. It's time for a shower and then Luke and I are heading downtown to catch the Harbour Lynx ferry to Nanaimo where we will catch another ferry to Gabriola Island. We're looking at houses today! The last ferry comes back at 4:30 so it will just be a short visit, but what a nice day to go!!


1 Comments:
I love coming on your site and seeing what you two are up to for the weekend! Let us know how your
day went!
Love,
Mom.
4:39 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home