a journal of sorts for the roomates of jebus man.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

detox

I started a detox diet today. It goes for 7 days and you are supposed to feel great at the end. A friend of mine did it and she highly recommended it. The kit comes with two different types of powdered smoothies and supplements. I have one smoothie in the morning and one at lunch. I take the supplements at lunch and I can have fresh fruit, vegetables and nuts and seeds when I'm hungry. For dinner they recommend steamed or sauteed vegetables with some kind of lean meat. Shouldn't be too hard right? They say you can mix the smoothie powder with fruit and blend it together. I tried it alone this morning, just to see how it tasted, and it was pretty gross. I think I'll spice up my lunchtime does. I'll check in again soon and update how it's going. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home