a journal of sorts for the roomates of jebus man.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Sunday evening already?

This weekend has gone by so fast!! On Friday morning I started a yoga intensive course. It was Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We started at 7am and flowed till 9 or 9:30. Then we had a break and met back at 11. From 11 till 2 we went through the postures in the sequence and then had a half hour break. Then from 2:30 till 6 we went through more postures. I am so tired and I've learned so much. I have all these Sanskrit words floating around my head. I have 3 more days next weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) and then it is done. I'm really glad I signed up to do it. I've never really practiced at home on my own before and I think now I know how to start.

So that was my weekend. We also had a good dinner on Saturday night with all the Hawaii folks. I think that will all be worked out this week. I got an email today from the Hana Lani Treehouses. Apparently our treehouse is being renovated and won't be finished on time.... so they are upgrading us to the tree pavillion at no extra charge! If you google "Hana Lani Tree Pavillion" you can see pictures of it.

I think I will go to be early tonight. Up again at 5 tomorrow for work. Wow, just about 1 month till I go to Hawaii. Crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home