a journal of sorts for the roomates of jebus man.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

T minus 2 days!

I think I'm ready to go. Aside from packing, all of the other details are arranged. :)

I had a great Saturday night with Mel, Lindsey, Loranda and Jorda. We all had too much to drink and wandered down to English Bay to watch the fireworks. This week has been good, albeit a bit lonely. Luke's in Portland for the week at a conference and will either be home tomorrow night or the night after.

I went to a boring yoga class on Tuesday night but made up for it tonight when I went to one of my 2 favourite classes. I'm really excited about visiting some of the yoga studios in Maui, there are some world-renowned yogis there. :) Should be fun.

Off to bed now! (After some Jebus pets and belly rubs of course - hopefully he won't wake me up at 4am again this morning demanding attention if i tire him out now!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home