Midweek update
Teeth are good, see you in 6 months. My hygienist is great. She's very eccentric and lives on a boat with her husband in False Creek. She asks me about my dreams and tells me about her meditations and I usually leave in a better mood than I was when I got there. My appointment at the dentist was at 3, at 4:10 I scooted off to my chiropractic appointment at 4:30. I've never been big on back cracking... but this guy does more muscle stuff and I think it helps my yoga.
Anyway, I got home at 5 and had a snack. I sat down on the couch to check my email and then I woke up at 6:25 when Luke got home. I was supposed to be meeting Katie at 6:15 at the Y downtown to help in her yoga class. :( I called her and apologized... I'm going next week now instead. Oh well.
Lost is on tonight.... ooohhh.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home