Jebus hates babies
I just had a nice visit with my friend Heidi. Here she is with little baby #3, Kai. I decided to give her the little baby hat I made too. It was just sitting on the shelf here. Doesn't it fit him well? So cute!


The whole time they were here Jebus was acting very strangely. First he basically went through all his tricks, just to get attention, then he sat on the photo albums as Heidi was flipping through, then for the remainder of the visit he tried to stare down the baby. He wouldn't look away, he's never seen a human smaller than him! It was quite amusing.
Just because I like taking photos with the new camera, here is a shot of the salad Rhianna helped me make for dinner last night. We had no lettuce... just carrots, peppers (red, yellow AND orange!), celery, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and shredded beets on top. And some leftover bacon and mozzarella cheese. Yum! I had the leftovers for lunch today. Mmmm beets! And yes, for those of you who were wondering, I eat tomatoes now, even raw! But they have to be small, even cherry tomatoes get cut in half. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home