Phew
Today was a busy day. We had a party at work for all the techs. Last week Lindsey and I suggested we all decorate gingerbread houses as a fun activity. This week we made all the pieces and this morning I brought them all to work with me on the bus. There was a lot of hype at work over the houses and I was so worried people would be disappointed or that the pieces would break but it went so well. Everyone had such a great time and people are already talking about next year.
We had pizza ordered in from the Flying Wedge for lunch and then we had a gift exchange. I got a new Nalgene water bottle (which is good because Luke left mine at Trav's and I most likely won't get it back) filled with Hershey's kisses. Coming back from the party I went to talk to Lindsey and we were both exhausted. It really only hit us then how stressed out we were.
On my way home today I stopped at IGA and the garden shop to get some things for the party on Saturday night. I came home and basically passed out on the couch and slept for a couple hours before Luke called and woke me up. I finally got up at about 6 and have been on my feet ever since. All the dough I made last week has now been baked and all of the tupperware containers I bought to hold all these cookies have been filled.
Tomorrow is my work Christmas party downtown. Right now I can't see staying very late. Luke and I both have to be up early on Saturday. Luke to go help out at his company kids Christmas party and me to get things going for Saturday night. I've left all my holiday decorating till Saturday and I'm really excited to get everything up. That's it! Time to relax... for now. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home