a journal of sorts for the roomates of jebus man.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

A couple gifts for the holidays

Here are a couple of things I've been working on. I'll put some more pictures up after Christmas so I don't spoil any surprises. :) First picture is a goat cheese and green onion cheese ball with crackers and the second is homemade hot chocolate. Yum.



Made a delicious seafood chowder for dinner tonight. I was actually really impressed. We've finally finished all the salmon Luke caught 2 summers ago (2004). I know, that was some old salmon, and it was very freezer burned. I cut off most of the bad pieces and then cooked it up with some sweet potatoes, yams, onions, thyme, tomatoes and some milk and flour to thicken it up (evaporated milk too). Oh ya and I bought some little mini scallops the other day and threw them in too. Oh boy it was delicious.

Only one more day of work before 10 days off! We're having a toaster waffle breakfast at work. I'm bringing the orange juice - I better not forget! It is going to be a slow day, not much work to do.

I went to my yoga class last night and it was great, have you heard me say that before? I hadn't been to an actual class in over a month (I have been practicing at home) and it was so nice to have adjustments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home