a journal of sorts for the roomates of jebus man.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

We're going to Uruguay! Oh, wait, now we're not.

Rhianna and Pancho are moving back to Uruguay for 4 months. They left today. On the spur of the moment, Luke and I thought, "well maybe we could go visit them! And the Carnavale is in February!" I even called aeroplan and had the flights all worked out. But then we changed our minds. Using the miles was getting a bit tricky, and turns out Luke's got a pretty busy February at work so.... no go. Hopefully February this year will be as nice as it was last year. :)

Now that Luke's not taking so many days off work, I might be able to convince him to go away for longer if we go away next Christmas. Let's go back to Hawaii!!! (That's my humble opinion, I'd be happy wherever we end up.) But Hawaii would be great! The whales would be there... New Year's Eve down on the beach watching the fireworks... You would all love the cool places we found in Hana! That's my two cents. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home