I've got the blues, baby
I've been in a bit of a funk this week. I think it's just PMS but way more extreme than usual, these mood swings! Really emotional in general and my "joy de vivre" has been dampened slightly. Maybe it's the rain, although this morning at 6:30 it was beautiful. Maybe it's the stress at work (I've been super busy lately) that leaves me exhausted so that once I get home all I can do is collapse on the couch. Perhaps the St. Patrick's Day party tonight at Mel's will cheer me up, although right now the last thing I feel like doing is drinking and partying. I'd rather have a bath and go to bed. Blah.
After making tasty crabcakes for dinner (the photos will be arriving on Flickr! later), I made some snickerdoodles last night for Luke to bring to work. I doubled the recipe and ended up with over 60 cookies. Heh, I brought some for my co-workers as well. They are slightly green, I felt uncomfortable adding tons of food colouring.
I met with the HR lady at Luke's office yesterday. Looks like I'm all set up to start teaching a yoga class there next week. Hooray! Thinking about that cheers me up. I'm going to go pick up a couple new mats for them... I might just get a new one myself!
So far the plan for the weekend is to head down to the Jollies' farm tomorrow for a party. Should be home late Saturday night. Yoga Sunday morning and then back to work again on Monday. This stretch from Christmas to Easter is rough! We need more holidays!!


1 Comments:
I couldn't agree with you more... I seriously feel like I need to get away! It always seems as though I have to work the stat though. Good for the wallet - not for the mind! Have fun today and hope you had fun last night! :)
8:29 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home