a journal of sorts for the roomates of jebus man.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Yet another weekend

We went to Luke's Christmas party last night. It was pretty fun. Met up with the girls beforehand and had our nails done. I promptly messed up my thumb nail and then from dancing all night my big toes are scuffed too. Oh well. Went back to Chris and Mel's afterward and met up with all the guys and had some tasty snacks before heading out to the party in a limo! It would have taken a few taxis to get us all there and $60 between 10 people for a ride in a limo is nothing. Balthazar is a pretty cool place. There were appys all over the place and Luke managed to score us a whole bunch of free drink tickets. By the end of the night my feet were aching and we used our taxi voucher to first drop Laura and Neil off at Chris and Mel's and then head home. Got to bed by 12:30 and now up at 9:30 this morning with no hangover! Yay!

I've got a few things to do this weekend... I need to go to Dressew downtown to get some fabric and I need to put together a gingerbread house with the dough that is still in the fridge. Other than the regular tidying up, we don't have many plans. Yay weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home