Confession
I have to admit to something. I've been watching The Shopping Bags on the W Network. Luke set his fancy tv up to record the show and it's on at least once a day - 3 times today! And I haven't seen one rerun. Not sure how many people have seen the show but it's basically 2 ladies that go out and test various products. Right now (yes I'm watching it right now) they are testing photo printers. Earlier they looked at bakeware and sunglasses and in another episode today they looked at pepper mills, curling irons and roof racks. When I see the descriptions, sometimes I'm not interested but I must say that a not a show has gone by where I haven't learned something. Too many negatives - I've learned something new from each show. It's all done in Vancouver and the products they test are products that I have actually used, so it's pretty relevant. There's my confession - I don't need to feel ashamed anymore! I'll watch the show and I'll talk about it!
Oh and they also talk to an engineer at UBC for some of their tests - like their one on toasters (the blender one was good too) - and the engineer runs the lab that makes all of the custom equipment for my lab. Pretty cool.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home