Injured
I have a gimped up right shoulder. I woke up yesterday morning and it was a bit sore. I went to yoga anyway, and it hurt, I should have stopped. After, I went for a bit of a swim, it hurt, so I came home. It got worse during the day. Today I have a day off, booked so that I could go to yoga this morning. Instead I went to see the doctor, got some anti-inflammatory pills and picked up some movies on my way home. I've called into work and I've got a sick day tomorrow, then I'm going to see how I'm feeling. There are so many other things I'd rather be doing. I'm trying really hard to relax because I keep noticing that I'm tense and pulling my shoulder up. I'm blue. Glad I have leftover saltimbocas and gnocchi for dinner tonight... :)


1 Comments:
Sorry to hear you're still hurt, I remember you talking about your shoulder after yoga yesterday. If it makes you feel any better, I'm sore too, though generally all over due to lack of fitness and practice.
Hopefully a day or two of rest and proper heat/cold (depending) will make it clear up.
2:13 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home