weekend update
On Thursday my sinuses started to ache. No big deal, maybe it will just pass. Nope. On Friday my nose got runny. I was out shopping with Mel, but just not in the right mindset and so I didn't really find anything. Afterwards we went to Whitespot for dinner where I had a million calorie dinner and then Luke and I headed home. Saturday morning I woke up pretty early and got some laundry started. We went out for breakfast with Loranda, came home and then she and I proceded to spend way too much money. I bought a whole bunch of goodies at Lush, then I bought a new winter coat. I love it so much. :) Totally worth the $180 I spent on it.
Sunday was spent cleaning up and getting ready for the week. Luke and I ordered our new sofa, which should arrive sometime around mid-January. The Bay called - they FINALLY received our dishes that were ordered before our September 10th reception. The Bay has a great registry, and people are so familiar with The Bay they feel comfortable buying things from them, but honestly, the service is TERRIBLE. The whole registry department at the downtown store is really sketchy. Luke was able to walk in and pick up dishes listed under my name without having to identify himself. When he asked if the girl was going to check his ID she told him that wasn't their policy. Hello? Anyone could go in! A lot of money is spent on wedding gifts, you'd think they'd be more careful. I'm so glad we don't have to deal with them anymore.
I'm just about to make some cookies to thank Luke for being so nice to me this weekend. I was a bit of a grump. I think I might also make some banana bread with the million brown bananas in my freezer. :)
Oh another thing! We booked our Big White ski trip! Yay! It will be a lot of fun. 3 full days of skiing! I booked the Monday off work today and I also took 3 days off between Christmas and New Years so I'll have 10 days off in a row! Thanks Stat holidays!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home