a journal of sorts for the roomates of jebus man.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Boo hoo :(

So there is a meme going around. I don't know much about them (because I've never done one), or what that word means, but whatever, all of the owners of the blogs I read were "tagged". Now I feel like I'm in high school and nobody chose me for their team. Shitty. Fine. Well it's Friday (finally!) and I don't care what anyone else is doing, I have a fun weekend planned. Dinner tonight at Loranda's, then a trip to Abby to try and stuff Luke's oak china cabinet in the van we've booked for the evening. Then a big farewell party for Larry and Catherine on Saturday night and my regular fantastic yoga class on Sunday morning. Laura might come to my class. I hope she likes it as much as I do! I've never had a bad class and I'm always glad that I went. Puts me in a good mood for the rest of the day. Unlike how I'm starting today... because of all of you meme jerks! Who cares, I don't even want to do it anyway. :P So there. It's my blog and I can be childish if I want to.

2 Comments:

Blogger Linz said...

Jen!!! you guys should have told me that you needed a van... i could have had you guys hooked up with a "budget buddies" rate for way less money!!!

4:42 PM

 
Blogger jen said...

we're part of a car co-op.... that's how we booked the van. it won't end up costing very much, cheaper than renting a van. :) thanks though!

6:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home