Loooong weekend
4 whole days, no plans. What to do? I just got home from yoga, a great start to this mini holiday. I can't believe we have absolutely no plans. We were going to go visit the Jollies for a night tonight but after scooting home yesterday in the rain I realized how potentially cold and wet and smelly a barn with holes in it could be... I would much rather visit those guys when the weather is nice and warm and we could spend time outside, cause it's such a neat place they have there. So as far as today goes, I'm going to go rinse off the honey face mask from Lush I shmeared on when I got home from yoga, then I'm going to have a bath followed by an all over body moisturize with the new body butters I picked up yesterday. Then that's it! The possibilities are endless! I imagine I'll do lots of reading, lots of relaxing. Maybe a bit of shopping (the grocery kind) and lots of snuggling with Jebus. I am feeling kind of crafty and maybe I'll start a new project of some sort. I'm brainstorming as to what to cook for dinner tonight too, I also wouldn't mind doing some baking... hmm... so many options. I hope all of your long weekends are as relaxing as mine is going to be!


1 Comments:
we had a great easter dinner - wish you could have been there! lots of ham and some hot tubbin
hope you had a stone movin' good time this weekend!
10:55 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home