Lovely afternoon
Here I am, sitting on the patio in the papasan that I moved outside, reading my book. I walked to work today and then home again. Such a nice walk all along 7th, takes me just under half an hour. Got home and immediately changed into a tank top and put on a skirt I bought at the end of the season last year that I never got a chance to wear. Jebus is around somewhere (he loves it when we are out on the patio) and I can smell the hyacinths in the garden. What a nice afternoon. I might just have a nap. Reminds me how much I love the atmosphere of relaxation that comes along with summer. I know, spring has just sprung but the other night I was walking home from yoga and passed by a freshly cut lawn and i could have sworn it was mid-July. We've got lots more rain queued up before the sun comes out in earnest. Might as well enjoy these beautiful days while they are here. April showers bring May flowers!
The work week is half over already! Been looking forward to this long weekend since going back to work after the New Year's/Christmas break. What a long stretch! Might head down to visit the Jollies on Friday but other than that we have no plans. I really wanted to go camping but it doesn't look promising. Might be nice to just be at home too. Lots of time for gardening and more time to do just what I'm doing now... absolutely nothing. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home