a journal of sorts for the roomates of jebus man.

Friday, April 28, 2006

TGIF

When I woke up this morning I thought it was Saturday and nearly rolled over and went back to sleep. Oh well. It's a beautiful day today and I got to look at all the flowers that are in bloom while walking to work.

This is going to be a scattered post. Lots of important little tidbits. :)

I bought a new pair of sunglasses with my bonus money, I'm going to save some for a shopping trip, and the rest will go into savings, because that is the responsible thing to do.... :) I wore them this morning, they are great. They are Bolles. I've never owned brand name sunglasses before.

My camera seems to be fine. While walking home yesterday I stopped at a repair place and they basically told me to "come back when it's broken". Fantastic!

Yoga was good last night, it makes me so happy to see people coming back week after week.

Today after work I'm planning on walking down to Granville Island and picking up a day planner from the paper store. I always liked having an agenda in school, in fact I couldn't have lived without one. Since being out of school, I just haven't really needed to be so organized, but lately, maybe just with summer coming, but things are busy! Weekends are getting booked up pretty far in advance and I just can't keep track of it all in my head anymore. And as far as getting so techno gadget to help me out, I'd rather opt for the more traditional pen and paper. I like highlighting, checking things off... that's just what works for me. :)

Part of the need to get a dayplanner going is the fact that May is nearly completely booked up already. Pedicures with some girls the first weekend, camping the second, hopefully sailing the third (mom I need to talk to you and dad about this one!). My cooking class will be starting up again, yoga on Thursdays, plus various appointments that I'm looking to make: dentist, chiro, massage. I'm taking Luke's advice on "getting things done" and getting all of this information out of my brain and onto paper.

Now, weekend plans... we have tentative plans tonight to go to a friend's house party, a possible hike up the Chief tomorrow with a friend and her dog, followed by a bbq at her place. Yoga Sunday morning followed by a relaxed Sunday afternoon at home. And the weather is supposed to cooperate!

I think that's all... I've been meaning to post about all these separate things, nice to get them out of my head for you all to read! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home