a journal of sorts for the roomates of jebus man.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

my little life

Other than the exciting details of my day to day life, I don't have anything amazing to offer. I've been trying to come up with some great topics to discuss but, well, I just haven't. Here's a few weekend highlights... early morning yoga plus movie night on Friday. Built a new garden patio garden on Saturday. Finished the garden on Sunday. Monday night Easter dinner here with mom, dad and Brad (cooked my first turkey!).

I taught an extra class at Luke's work today, 2 new people came, 6 total! Thursday night's class had to be cancelled because the "yoga room" was unavailable. Two classes to teach this week! Went out for dinner with Jeremy and Laura for some tasty sushi after.

Plan for this week: eat well, drink lots of water, read, do laundry and clean the kitchen (woohoo) and MAYBE get ready for a camping trip this weekend! The first camping trip of 2006!!

I booked a few days in May off work today. I'm going to try and book a Monday or Friday or two off each month... long weekends are so nice. :) I have a 3-day and a 4-day weekend coming up in May now, some ideas for some time off in both June and July and then another 3-day and 4-day weekend in August that I booked a while back for our anniversary and then for a yoga workshop. I want summer weather now!

I need to start thinking now about what to put in my new garden. I'm thinking tomatoes, peas, beans... easy stuff. It'll be my first vegetable garden.

See I think that I have nothing to talk about, but I can easily write a reasonably-sized post with no problem. It's just not that engaging and I apologize. But these are the things I think about! Yoga, camping trips, holidays, gardens, summertime and the things I need to do every day to be able to live in a happy, clean, nice-smelling home with the world's best cat, Jebus, and my absolutely wonderful husband, Luke. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home