Fluey
I'm not feeling well this week. I think I have a bug. Home from work today, slept a lot. I was supposed to go to a co-worker's stagette tonight but I cancelled. I'm disappointed about that, I was really looking forward to it. We were going to go to the chocolate buffet at the Sutton Place Hotel. I've never been and I think it sounds like a fantastic idea. I made Luke promise to take me some other time.
I'll probably go to work tomorrow and then it's the weekend already so hopefully I'll be feeling better by then! I'd love to get outside, will the weather co-operate?


1 Comments:
Hope you start feeling better real soon! You didn't miss much today - windy, then cloudy, then sunny, then overcast - it really didn't know what it wanted to do. If it makes you feel any better LUSH at Metro is having a party on Sat. between 6-9 where you get a goody bag if you RSVP and extra bonus goodies with purchase! Pass on the info and then maybe i'll end up seeing more of you there... I am heading there around 6:30 for and hour or so! Talk to you soon!
9:09 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home