Suggestions?
I'm trying to find accomodations for 2 weeks in the Florida Keys, namely Islamorada, from March 24-April 7. Most of the places I'm finding on the web are quite expensive. Anyone have any suggestions? The yoga classes I will be attending are near mile marker 83.5, so I'm hoping to be nearby, although I do have a car booked for the duration of my trip. Reliable internet access is also important as my remote-working husband will be accompanying me.


2 Comments:
Hey Jen! Glad you posted on your blog - more than I can say for myself! In answer to your question.... you may have already thought about this, but I find Craigslist really helpful. you can go right to the Florida craigslist and searching their site for accomodations or housing. Hope that helps!
11:16 PM
oops - i obviously didn't care to proof read! Hope all is well.
11:17 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home