Jammin'
I made another batch of jam last night when it finally cooled down enough so that I could hover over a pot of boiling berries. The first batch was raspberry and this last batch is blueberry raspberry. The berries had been sitting in the fridge for a while and so I'm glad they are cooked and into jars. Next I want to make some pies to put in the freezer. I just might need to get some more berries... The blueberries are supposed to go till the end of August, raspberries will only be around for the next couple weeks. Anyone interested in a berry excursion out to Langley?


2 Comments:
I'll go picking with you :)
9:14 AM
if you come to Langley, you should come meet me for a drink or something... I work out there EVERYDAY! - and my branch is close to the berries :) (but I know that it prolly wouldn't work.. i wouldn't want to go hang out after picking berries all day...)
12:14 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home