Update
I made this list about a week and a half ago... thought I should update it as there have been some changes... :)
-saltimbocas with gnocchi and pan sauce - DONE
-seared tuna (I barbecued some halibut last week which kind of satisfied this craving - I do still plan on doing the tuna though)
-huge tasty salads with nuts and exciting vinaigrettes (this is ongoing - I love salads!)
-pies (with the berries that I'll hopefully be picking soon)
-jam (with the berries that I'll hopefully be picking soon) - DONE
-risotto
-something with celery and broccoli since I have so much since our produce delivery yesterday - DONE
-zucchini lasagna (I found an interesting looking recipe that uses zucchini instead of pasta - and my garden is soon to be overflowing with zucchini) - DONE
-vegetable stock
-crabcakes
-watermelon popsicles (pureed watermelon frozen into popsicle molds - yum!) - DONE
-clam chowder with clams from Magdalene Island from Isabelle! (red clam chowder) - DONE
New additions:
- mixed berry cobbler
- blueberry pie (to freeze)
- raspberry apple pie (to freeze)
- peanut butter chocolate cream pie (for Luke!)
Hmm, there's always so many tasty things to make! So much fun with the abundance of summer produce!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home